Being a Crown Club member is phenomenal. It’s like coming home. You’re on the road. You come here. You know everybody. It’s warm. And it’s hassle-free.
In addition to the exceptional Lazydays service you’ve come to expect, we’ve dedicated an entire luxury motor coach service team solely to Crown Club members. We treat your Crown Club luxury RV as if it were our own. This team is specially trained to handle even the most delicate intricacies of today’s technologically advanced motor coaches.
- A dedicated service advisor specially trained to meet your Crown Club luxury motor coach service needs
- A personal consultation with your advisor each visit to greet, discuss and schedule any appropriate services — providing professional guidance throughout the entire service and education process
- Access to specially trained service experts — many with between 10 and 30 years of experience — who are RVIA/RVDA certified/master certified technicians
- These technicians work only on maintaining Crown Club-level motor coaches
- A Crown Club tech-support hotline to address any and all of your motor coach questions 24/7
- Proprietary Crown Club service bays, overnight sites, and specialty equipment devoted to Crown Club membership service and delivery
- A complimentary motor coach site on the day prior to your service appointment. (You are invited to check in after 1:00 p.m.)
- When your new coach is ready, we’ll park it along side your trade-in model to make easy to transfer all of your cargo to your new motor coach
- A complimentary exterior coach wash upon completion of service
- Five complimentary nights at Lazydays RV Campground in Tampa
Nowhere else in North America will you find so many dedicated people, services and benefits geared exclusively toward the luxury RVer who is also a Crown Club member.
* Crown Club membership benefits are applicable for three years on qualifying new coaches and two years for pre-owned.
The camping grounds are beautiful. I love having my newspaper delivered. My garbage picked up. The pools are always clean. The staff is always friendly. And the shade is wonderful.
Private Crown Club Camping Grounds
Being a Crown Club member entitles you to stay in our separate Crown Club Camping Grounds area. It includes 55 drive-through, full-hookup sites, a large, separate swimming pool and expansive deck, separate pet park facilities, plus, a whole lot more. Couple that with all of the perks of Crown Club membership, and you’re camping in a resort-style atmosphere fit for a king.
Enjoy Preferred Parking
You’ll enjoy your stay in an exclusive camping grounds area, under the Spanish moss, and right next to the clubhouse, even while your motor coach is being serviced.
A private pool — how refreshing!
Enjoy the seclusion of a private pool and deck with plenty of lounge chairs and a short walk to the restaurant.