Before you do, it's crucial to properly dewinterize your RV to ensure a safe and comfortable journey. Winterizing your RV helps protect it from the harsh winter elements, but dewinterizing it is equally important to restore its functionality for the upcoming season.
In this blog, we will discuss the benefits of dewinterizing your RV, a step-by-step process, and why you should trust the experts at Lazydays RV to handle this important task.
Benefits of Dewinterizing Your RV:
- Prevents water damage and leaks
- Restores water pressure and flow
- Prevents mold growth
- Ensures proper functionality of appliances and systems
- Helps prolong the lifespan of your RV
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Dewinterize Your RV:
- Remove the winterizing kit and reconnect the water supply lines.
- Turn on the water pump and open all faucets to release any air trapped in the lines.
- Flush the water tank and check for leaks.
- Fill the water tank and add a water system sanitizer to eliminate bacteria.
- Check the water heater and turn it on to make sure it is functioning correctly.
- Test all appliances, such as the refrigerator, stove, and microwave, to make sure they are in proper working order.
- Check the battery and tire pressure.
- Clean the interior and exterior of your RV to remove any dirt and debris from winter storage.
You can also avoid the hassle of dewinterizing your RV, or if you're short on time, bring it to a local Lazydays RV Service location. Our certified technicians have the experience and knowledge to thoroughly inspect and dewinterize your RV, giving you peace of mind that it's ready for your next adventure.
Trust the experts at Lazydays RV to handle this important task and get your RV ready for your next adventure. Book an appointment today at your nearest Lazydays RV location and let us help you dewinterize your RV with confidence.